Responsible for the personal data treatment:
The interested party who provides to Noelia Hernando Mercadé lawyer with personal data, through this online platform or by email, is informed that the treatment of their data is done by:
Noelia Hernando Mercadé
Address: Travessia del carrer nou, 1, entlo, 43730 Falset (Tarragona)
Lawyer member number 23.787 of the Barcelona Bar Association and member number 1.051 of the Reus Bar Association.
Purposes of data treatment:
The data processing is carried out for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which you have provided them:
1. To contact the person requesting information and answer to the request for budget or consultation.
2. To carry out with the arrangements or legal services requested by the client and use their personal data only for this objective.
3. Defence and advice to the client in legal proceedings: personal data will be used only for the purpose of carrying out said objective.
4. To invoice contracted services.
Duration of data treatment:
The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the billing of the services will be kept for as long as the contract is valid. Once the relationship is finalized, the data will be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the term to claim possible liabilities arising from the contract has lapsed.
The data for the management of queries and budget requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year.
Legitimacy for data processing:
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the management and execution of the legal advice or representation and legal defence agreements, the request for legal aid assistance or the express consent that is requested from the client, and without under any circumstances withdrawal of this consent will affect to the execution of the contract.
However, we remind you that you have the right to object to the treatment of your data, and may do so by any of the ways described in this Policy, always taking into consideration what is indicated in the first paragraph of the previous section.
Communication of your data:
The data will be communicated to the following entities:
• To other professionals or public entities solely for the purpose of carrying out the service requested by the client (Notaries, Tax Agency, Land Registry, etc.).
• To the financial entities through which the management of bills and payments is articulated.
• To the competent Public Administrations, in the cases foreseen in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
Any person who provides us with their information has the following rights:
• Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data concerning to him / her. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its elimination when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
• Under the conditions provided in the Spanish General Data Protection Regulation, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their portability, in which case we will only keep them for the execution or defence of claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. If you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these cases, we will stop treating the data or, where appropriate, we will stop doing that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
• In case of a violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in its exercise, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection () or another competent control authority. You can also get more information about your rights addressing to those agencies.
Third party personal data:
If you provide data from third parties, you assume the responsibility to inform them in advance of everything provided in article 14 of the Spanish General Data Protection Regulation.