Spanish Qualified Lawyer

Tel:  +34 606582525 

        +44 (0)2033180281

Fax:  +34 931878719

NIE (tax identification number)

Assistance with applying for a NIE number, required for purchasing property or to work or study in Spain.

Residence permits and visas

Legal advice and assistance with work , studies and residence permits for non- European nationals.

EU citizens

Assistance  for registering  as  European citizen resident. Legal advice in relation to permanent  residence card. 


Legal advice to British citizens in relation to Brexit.